Friday, October 14, 2011

Sew-along update

So, I used my favorite tool the seam ripper, separated everything I did the day before and then re-did it. I had a problem with the center and ended up having to cut it and resew it together, figured why not this thing is in so many pieces anyway. I also added a piece onto the back strap so that it is long enough, I pinned the front and back together, but couldn't do anything from there because I didn't have any bias tape. Hopefully I will get some this weekend and finish the bra up.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope it has been helpful to you (at least let you know what not to do LOL) and I would love to hear your thoughts, tips, ideas, and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment