Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogs I Follow

So, my husband was talking about some of the blogs I follow and it dawned on me that you could see them by clicking on my profile. So I updated the list. Now, I was already following all of the blogs I added with IE, it is just easier for me to look at and remember that way, but they were not listed so you could see them so I went ahead and added them in case anyone is interested. I may also add them to a sidebar if it doesn't take too much effort.

On another note, I did not get to work on my skirt last night. I did think about my wardrobe some more because I added tons of images to pinterest and of course my fall/winter wardrobe can not be that large, I need to take babysteps. So, I need to work with some of the pieces I already have and I need to figure out how to work my work wear into it because where I work you have to wear company logo shirts, I ordered some that I think are going to go with my wardrobe, but I will have to wait and see what they turn out like, I know that I have been excited the past two times about getting good items and then when they arrived I have been disappointed. Crossing my fingers though.

Well that's all for now. Maybe I will get lucky and Nancy will be at home during lunch and I can work on my skirt then.

No comments:

Post a Comment